CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunshine & Summertime in AZ!






Annika and I arrived in the Valley of the Sun leaving the snow in Cedar boo hoo! Good time and summertime baby! Lennox is so cute and growing up way too quick! I took about 15 pictures of Lennox and Annika and this picture is the only one where Annika even remotely has her eyes open. The girls all had so much fun together. Amy and I had a full day of AZ shopping and we were able to track down and race to Costco to get Wi fit! They would only let us buy one per membership so we were holding one in a cart for Brain & Sarah until Brian got there to buy it on his membership and the lady was totally stocking us and walked up to us. It was crazy! Eric and Amy are our dear friends that we love so much. They were key to our eternal salvation and we will be grateful for eternity for their love and friendship! My only complaint - it was not hot enough. It was barely 100.

2 comments:

Amy Foote said...

We loved having you here!!! HOME!!

michelle rasor said...

I am so sad I didn't get to spend time with you! Next time!