CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Utah Summer Games Triathlon!







Congrats to all of us in the Summer Games Tri! Gina, Amanda, Kathryn, Toni, Natalie, Mat, Mark, Todd, Jenny, Tiffany - We all rocked! Thanks to all those who supported us and put up with us thru the training and race day - our husbands and wives, Coach Debbie, Leslie & Clay we love you guys! A special thanks to Jenni who got up at 4:45 am to stay with the kids! It means so much since I know you do not like mornings! Next challenge - Lake Powell Tri - October 18th! Congrats to the 10k runners, Amanda, Rahn my hot sexy husband who ran as a girl (Kathryn), Michelle, & the Marshalls BUT a special CONGRATS to my girl Amanda who whooped some trash and took the GOLD Medal in the 10k!

1 comments:

Kim Goddard said...

Looks like fun! Good for you...I could never do the swimming portion. I love the new layout too! Good to hear from you!